Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pipe Cleaner Crafts: Christmas Ornaments 2013

I remember that I had so much fun making Christmas ornaments out of pipe cleaners.  That was three years ago when I was pregnant and had plenty of free time.  I posted the results on my previous blog, Gazillion Crayons.

I thought it would be fun to make some ornaments with my baby this year.  It turned out that my son was not really ready for it yet, but I had great time wandering into the world of imagination.  Something about the process of bending and twisting the pipe cleaners....it is addictive and therapeutic. 

These are the ones I made in 2010,




 I took pictures of my new work with some old ones.














I made so many of these. Now the question is where to put them? :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment