Sunday, October 13, 2013

MEOW PARTY - Collaborative drawing with a two-year-old



These are cats I drew for one of the exercises I did from the book, Drawing Lab for Mixed-Media Artists by Carla Sonheim.  My son loves to join whatever I am doing these days, especially drawing, so this is a collaborative work with him. The original looks like this:


Then, I added some graphics using Studio and Rhonna Designs.  I don't have time to sit with my computer and work on designing and editing, but these apps allow me to easily work on some quick graphic design exercises on my smartphone.  It's another way to feel that I've worked on something creative:-) 

2 comments:

  1. Good work, you two! Don't know how you're fitting anything creative in, Yuka, but am proud that you realize it's important - no, imperative - what you do so. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. Your encouragement always save me and light up my spirit. I love you!

      Delete